Department of Pediatrics and Neonatal Care
Children clinic work 24 hours in Safa clinic response to the need of the people of the area.
- Routine medical examination, which includes
- Taking the weight and measurement of temperature and adequate talking with the patient about symptoms and pathological history followed by clinical examination.
- Checking up all cases of children and follow-up and treatment of urinary tract diseases and cases of aconuresis and rheumatic diseases.
- Following-up mental and physical development of children, especially in the early years of age.
- Make the necessary examinations of rays and laboratory tests.
- Treatment and follow-up cases of asthma with modern treatment ways.
- Provide all necessary vaccinations for children.
- Receive emergency cases and provide possible medical care available in the clinic and with the possibility of staying at clinic for some simple cases and for a short time.
- Provide side medical services needed such as injections and oxygen sessions and the installation of intravenous fluids.
- Perforate the ear (ear rings)
- Periodic examination on newborns and monitor growth in different age stages to observe any delay in growth or the appearance of any genetic diseases in children.
- Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory and digestive tract, including acute and chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment the chest diseases, such as allergy of bronchial asthma.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Intestinal infections and dehydration.
- Periodic examination on school-age children and provide them with the necessary vaccinations and diagnose any diseases through periodic checkup.
- Assessment of cases of heart attacks through the use of interest-based oxygen measuring device in the blood NABLIZER device provides for the treatment of asthma in children.
- Provide all kinds of injections and solutions at Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Nurses in Pediatric Emergency Department characterized of high competence in dealing with children of all ages.
Dr. LAMIA NOOR
From 9:30 AM To 12:00 PM
From 4:30 PM To 9:00 PM
Dr. MOHAMMED NASER AL DAHAM
From 8:00 AM To 12:00 PM
From 4:00 PM To 8:00 PM
Dr. ESAM SAAD
From 12:00 AM To 7:00 AM
From 10:59 PM To 11:59 PM
Dr. SOAD HELMY
From 12:00 PM To 4:30 PM
From 7:30 PM To 11:30 PM
Dr. MONA KHALIL
From 12:00 PM To 4:30 PM
From 7:30 PM To 11:00 PM
For Reservation of an appointment, or any question please contact us on: Tel: +966 6 5345556 or Fax: +966 6 5335792