Patients Rights and Responsibilities
Patients Rights at Al-Safa Medical Complex:
- To receive proper, considerate, and respectful care at all times.
- You have the right to be told by your doctor about your diagnosis and the right to participate in the care decision making.
- You have the right to complain, without fear of reprisals, about the care and services you are receiving and to have the Medical Complex respond to you.
- To receive considerate and respectful care at all times, consistent with your personal values and beliefs and to have access to spiritual and religious support.
- To have all your medical and personal information kept confidential and protected from loss or misuse.
- To be protected from any type of assault whilst a patient.
- You have the right to receive detailed information about your Medical Complex and physician charges.
- You are expected to treat Medical Complex staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- To cooperate with your caregivers.
- To respect the Medical Complex’s rules and regulations including those regarding smoking, noise, number of visitors and visiting hours.
- Be respectful of the property of the Medical Complex.
- Be respectful of the property of other persons.
- To keep appointments, to be on time for appointments.
- Be respectful of other patients' right to privacy.